At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Significantly Insignificant


Another very insignificant week has come to an end and i am glad it has ended. Nothing noteworthy or remarkable has happened for me to mention here. I am a tad uninspired, yes i am. I hate to come in on a low note but, there isnt much i can do about it. I dono what to attribute this feeling of lowness to. There is this certain pressure to do well, be it anything - something as trivial as typing this little piece of article , or anything as significant as life and career. I must take things light and go with the flow.

My phone has become an integral part of my life. It never fails to remind me of my day to day activities and also helps me keep in touch wid all my frens. Right from waking me up to managing my schedule, it does it all. Great fren indeed :) This reminds me of how careless i had been with my phones in the past. This again reminds me of how i have lost several contacts and never quite bothered to collect the lost numbers. Someone, i spent hours talking to means nothing to me today. Life and its endless lessons :)

I am hoping for a more interesting week ahead. And i got something worth mentioning- a Ooty trip is in the offing :) I am looking forward to it..

Have a nice weekend !!!!

5 Comments:

  • At Saturday, 04 August, 2007, Blogger Anshuman said…

    I hate to come in on a low note but, there isnt much i can do about it. I dono what to attribute this feeling of lowness to.

    Maybe this is cause of a lack of a goal - in an ideal case, one is to have a short term goal (which might excite us every now and then) and a long term goal (for which you slowly work towards). I used to have this kindof "i am glad this insipid week is over" feeling, till i decided to pursue things which interest me, and translate some of them into goals for myself. That ways when I wake up, I always have something to do, to look forward to. Its like the school days - you wake up in the morning, planning out how you will spend the day to take out time to play.

    Btw, went to Ooty few days back - awesome place! :-)

     
  • At Sunday, 05 August, 2007, Blogger scorpio said…

    u use the phone to give missed calls huh :P

     
  • At Sunday, 05 August, 2007, Blogger Kanishkaa said…

    you deserve a trip out somewhere..been on the cards for a long time

     
  • At Tuesday, 07 August, 2007, Blogger Karthik Balasubramanian said…

    hmm.. vacation to ooty.. now thats something we could do.. 8-)

    I hope it aint too cold out there now.. i know u struggle with low temperatures..

     
  • At Thursday, 09 August, 2007, Blogger Jo said…

    @anshuman
    That was a wholesome piece of advice..a nice one tho'..I absolutely loved every bit of what u said..We being lesser mortals with endless desires, its hard to get satisfied with what we got..Thanks anyways

    @apatel

    Cos i invariably miss ur call.. and making a std call is expensive :) and i know u will always call me back

    @karthik

    Thx for the concern.. i will consume stuff that will keep me warm :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home