At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Big Bang Start

I finally mustered courage to take my car out. It was a smooth ride all along. After an hour long drive in the wilderness of my locality i decided to head home.. And yes, i reached home safe and sound.. It was while maneuvering the car in the narrow space of my parking area, that i crashed into one of the pillars :(( This is what i call - a Big bang start..To add to this, i had neighbours get home and complain to dad about how reckless i had been.. Thanks all :(

Such is my state that am taking solace in music. And a long conversation with this friend of mine helped too much.I must say, talking helps and especially when its someone who understands you. I need it, yes i do- Peace of mind ;)

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 29 July, 2007, Blogger Karthik Balasubramanian said…

    anything for you babe.. anything.. anytime..

     
  • At Sunday, 29 July, 2007, Blogger karthik said…

    i had commmented in several blog of yours from Cheeni Kum Vs Chennai:28, what men think to your latest A morbid tale to actually find out if you were single as i loved you very much.I had asked my friends rahul,Punit and Prakash to comment in your blogs.i loved you very much and i was prepared to gun down anyone who was close with you.I sincerely apologise you,Poonam,Vishy and Karthik for taking all your names.I personal apologise to you and Vishy for having commented unintelligent substance in the blogs.i was told that women today actually look for honest,fine-looking,trouble-free straightforward partners in their life.i was not honest and i am not lucky enough to be with you.you can buzz me in yahoo for any professional help if you wish so.A SINCERE apologies again from my heart.

     
  • At Monday, 30 July, 2007, Blogger Kanishkaa said…

    keep listening to those songs..i never imagined that it would take such an incident to get you into music! all this after so much persistence...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home