At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Summer Beckons!!

As Minneapolis summer beckons, my happiness knows no bounds. I see people get on road and go for a leisure walk, a jog and involve in a variety of other activities that one cannot not imagine doing in winter. The guy at the immigration desk warned me of the crazy temperatures and unbelievable amount of snow i may get to see. His concern seemed genuine. Believe it or not, it has been one crazy winter of a weather with mercury dipping to as low as negative 30 celcius. After having spent most of my life in one of the hottest places on this planet, Minneapolis weather was more of a shocker.


Its time to leave behind the bad winter times and hit the road with a bang. I am craving to walk out on the streets without those bulry winter jackets and hood. From what i have heard, Summer is more fun than one can imagine. It is already beginning to feel warm and nice. This weekend is all about bidding farewell to the ugliest winter of my life with a bit of skiing. Its the fag end of winter , though the weather is doing its usual end of season last gasp. I am a survior, indeed... I am going to miss my winter friends and hope they get here before another winter strikes and i disappear.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home