At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Unsettling effects


Settled? A million people have asked me this question since i got here. For all those intertested to know what state i am in, here is what i got to say. My days are cold and busy and nights are nightmarish and busy again. My roomie would better fit the job of a support project lead. She comes up with am impeccably framed schedule at the beginning of every week. Task assigned to me for the week - cooking, cleaning, emptying trash, vaccuming, washing. Unassigned tasks- making my bed, washing my clothes, and everything else :(

Alright,so i am finally settled..

I recently attended a GSB meet and it was an overwhelming experience. I absolutely love the work atmosphere here for i get to learn stuff that i had always wanted to learn.

Looking forward to a great weekend..

P.S - The walls echo when i cough, cos the rooms are bare, completely bare :(

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, 29 October, 2007, Blogger Bhaskar Sree said…

    yeah.. thats what happens when you dont make your own plans! someone else would assign the tasks for you...

    Whats GSB btw??

     
  • At Tuesday, 30 October, 2007, Blogger Jo said…

    @bhaskar

    Either ways i need to do stuff.
    And i let others make plans when it comes to something as useless as whatver i have mentioned. I take the important decisions :p

    Unlike you, am sure of what i do..;-)

    So all set to rock america :p

    have fun :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home