At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Week #2

About a week back i was contemplating giving up blogging for reasons very personal, but decided against it and here i am with another post.

Its been so good so far. Tolerating the intolerable, bearing the unbearable and putting up with stuff i wont put up with even in the most terrible situations, i have lived 2 weeks of my life in another country. It is undeniably the most beautiful place i have seen so far (shows how less i have travelled). The 30 hour travel was the worst i have ever had. Sitting in crammed spaces sipping diet coke and watching some meaningless cinema, life cant get worse? :( Out here you need pennies to make a call and by god's disgrace i had none. Was hoping for someone to show up and pick me. Being stranded on the road was the last thing i would have asked for. Fortunately i had someone waiting to pick me up, thank god. Thanks to my lovely fren who visited me and helped me cope with my homesickness..

This place houses 16,000 lakes.. i got to see one last week. Hired a cab and went around the place.. Then to Mall of America.. I was overwhelmed to see such a mix of people. Work is fun too. It is beginning to get cold and i am all ready to confront it :)

Missing home big time :(

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home