At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tea Indulgence

I must admit, am a Tea/Coffee fiend. I enjoy Tea more than Coffee for the variety it offers. I am everybody's favourite at home, one reason being that i can make some awesome tea. Gone are the days when the entire family would gather for a cup of tea. I have had the most awesome conversations with parents and sisters over a cup of evening tea. And yes, caffeine makes me high ;) As i stood in the balcony sipping warm herbal tea, random thoughts hit me and for a while i felt lost. So lost was i, that the cold breeze and the light drizzle could hardly do a thing to bring me back to the present. Such is the effect of a brilliantly made Tea.

One of the reasons why am excited about the Ooty trip is i can place my hand on loads of tea, infact i plan to buy up the whole place. Also collect seeds for the nursery i plan to set up. Now am off for another cup of green tea :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home