At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Of Days and Hours

My legs felt numb,fragile. It was a short walk though. It struck me,winter is round the corner. I am sure its going to be a crazy winter of weather. My stay has been decent so far. Recieved my first paycheck, am i excited?? mighty excited :)
Well, if am not cleaning ,cooking or washing, I am hooked to the phone catching up with frens and family. Also I am doing lotta reading. I have made some awesome friends who , unlike what i thought of them, are simply brilliant. I have had the best of conversations about a whole lot of things with them. Though I love solitude, how long can one keep shut in the company of smart people huh? I visited Chicago last weekend.Was good fun. I am gonna carry home loads of fond memories. My recent addiction is Coffee, i cannot do without three cups of hot caffein fix a day.

Its indeed a great nation that controls not just countries but also nature. They go against nature and change time according to their convenience :) One of my friend nicely put it, 'they want to change everything but themselves'
Need of the hour is we work toward 'making the world a better place to live', which i think is a long forgotton concept. So lets just live and let live..;)

Have a wonderful weekend

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home