At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Am i evil?

Facebook says :
You're pretty much evil. You do whatever you can to take revenge on the world, and do whatever ISN'T right. But on the bright side, every now and then you feel guilty and donate some money to the Red Cross.

Indian IT industry is crumbling as Rupee is appreciating. It got me a little worried today. The IT phenomena gave the Indian economy what it needed the most. With IT not doing so well, and about a million IT engineers graduating every year with dreams of making a foray in the most sought after industry to develop softwares and make big bucks, my concern is ,who will accomodate them all. Do we have to start looking for a job in the manufacturing or anyother sector already? Making big is definitely an achievement, but sustenance is the key to success. Crazy thoughts hit me when i least expect them.


Last weekend was fun. I have always loved travelling and exploring new places. Did not have the opportunity though. Now that i have both , opportunity and money. i plan to make most of it. RiverWalk is one of most beautiful places to visit. A spectacular sight. I was speechless.The beauty of the place was elevated by lighting, some awesome mellifluos music played by the local band and the ferry ride. I got to see the entire city as we were lost on our way back home ;)

And yeah, the view of the sky is exactly the same as it was back in India. Quite an observation huh!! So why all the discrimination, hatred, war..?? I dont have an answer...

I am not so evil after all ;)

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 21 November, 2007, Blogger Karthik Balasubramanian said…

    You are not evil.. though I used to call you my Devil.. a precious few know what a really nice person you are and am glad to be your number one fan..

    you do have the capability to be evil.. (joking)..which I can gather from the last 2 years..

     
  • At Thursday, 29 November, 2007, Blogger Angry Voices said…

    The world has a fascination for bad. Think MJ. Now it's a lot of good people making some really bad choices. Think GWB.

    I guess the rest of us are just mean :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home