At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Relieved I am!!

As I sat racking my brain over an issue at work, little did i know that i would loose track of time and skip lunch. Gone are the days when lunch hour would strictly mean relishing delicacies and exploring cuisines . Now work keeps me busy and post work i prefer staying in my cosy room reading or sleeping. The weather outside seem to have improved since i got here. And that is something to cheer about. I have seen so much winter in the past year, that a glimpse of Sun God gives me immense pleasure. And that reminds me, Suryanamaskar is a form of yoga that can help one be in shape. I did lose some extra flab and it is highly recommended for those who are health concious.

Last weekend i visited one of the best temples in America. It was indeed a very humbling experience. Away from the hustle bustle of the city, in the confines of the temple I felt relieved. I sat there for a good one hour enjoying the silence. A picture of perfect bliss, the whole atmosphere was characterized by a deep-running feeling of calmness and serenity. You realise that there is always something to fall back on in times of distress, someone to trust in every step of life, someone who resides deep inside and guides in the right direction. Yeah, I so am relieved



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home