At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Scary Nights


Life and death are two faces of the same coin, yet they are so different. I never quite thought of death until yesterday, when my cab missed being hit by a giant bus.That moment i wanted to live more than ever. I wanted to live for my loving parents, beloved sisters, frens - who though far away from me never fail to give a call to check on my health and life, my dreams, and everything that i consider precious. To be frank, i kinda enjoyed it and felt a quick adrenalin rush. It made me realise whats important and whats not.Why do i run behind something thats not meant for me? After all, its about making the most of what you have got. yeah,right!! Now this is what i call life and its mystries.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 07 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets and often friendship ends in love.Cheer up Jyotsna hope something better is on your way.

     
  • At Thursday, 07 June, 2007, Blogger Jo said…

    @amit

    I have several "true" frens.U have given my frens something to cheer about. I may fall for someone soon.
    Hey thx ;)

     
  • At Monday, 11 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    90 % percent of the guys in this world are jerks.They fall for beauty and i am not sure about your so called "true" friends.One has to be a real fortunate to have those 10 % as partners who loves you for what you are and am glad that though i had to make the first move,I got the man i wanted.Never ever shy if you find your Mr.Perfect.

     
  • At Thursday, 21 June, 2007, Blogger Karthik Balasubramanian said…

    well its good advice.. u see jyotsna.. never be shy.. i repeat.. never be shy..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home