At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Friday, April 27, 2007

Belated Birthday!!!

Its been a year since i started blogging. It did not bring in any significant changes in my life but it ceratinly kept me busy when i was utterly jobless and needed to do something to keep me occupied and also served as a medium to voice my opinion on several issues, and considering the fact that i am a lousy blogger, my sincere apologies to my beloved blog. It might sound like am bragging , but i have figured that there are people who would kill to know wats happening in my life and my blog has certainly provided significant insights of the happenings of my life.

Over a year now and this space of mine has been a neat companion all along and i pledge to be faithful to it :p.. The idea of blogging did not seem alluring initially, but once i got into it i loved it, absolutely.Lifez treating me pretty good now and am hoping for better times ahead and every bit of it will be posted here.With temperatures soaring all across the world and glaciers melting ,hyped plastic-icons wedding, and my eventful life - there is no derth of news and stuff to blog.

Thanks to all!!!



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home