At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Relieved

I am back to my normal self and am happy.At the moment i dont seem to care much and i feel relieved.Today, i did all that i have always loved to do.Purchased a set of coloured lenses,shopped at the book store and spent over 3k,slept like never before,finished one of the books i bought in less than 3 hours and i simply loved it,had a long conversation with dad at the coffee shop,...Its been a nice day and a real nice one after a long long time.
Last night i was on phone with this friend of mine from school and after all the catching up we had a real nice conversation.We tried to identify the others flaws and faulty areas.It feels good to know what others think of you,especially when its your fren from school.The conversation went on for an hour,all about our lives,career,marriage...I couldnt help but laugh when he asked me about marriage.i dont see myself tying the knot until am settled.He seem to be on the look out for a girl of his type :p ..I hope he finds one soon.
Friendship is a valued prize and one has to be really lucky to get a bunch of reliable friends.In this aspect am really lucky :) This is the most difficult phase of my life.The decisions i make today will determine my future.Life is not easy and what comes easy is not valued.ALl that i have that i can boast about is my family and frens.I still have a career to make,i have to realise all my dreams.I am gonna pack the goodness of today and carry it with me to the future. I will need it in times when am down and shrinking, when i get completely exhauseted in my attempt to explore the nuances of my dream and realise every bit of it,until then i am gonna live with it,struggle till the last moment ,reinvent myself every single day, and embrace the world.Failures frighten me,as i havent had many,but now i seem to understand the significance of failures,step to success.And its not far away

At the Crossroads

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, 24 November, 2006, Blogger Karthik Balasubramanian said…

    wow.. failiure as a stepping stone to success huh.. well quite a well traversed line.. but as someone who so personally knows ur ambitions and ur constant fervor to get better, I have to clap my hand in applause man.. I know the real pressures associated with ur everyday life and how u managed so many things along with ur CAT prep at once is a real miracle.. U know me.. am no psychic but i can see a radical change coming about for u in the future..its bound to happen.. every person will have his/ her break..its the law of nature..

    and u ve posted so much and i was so tied up that i couldnt even comment on any babe.. but am back now..no work is gonna stop me anymore..tie up ur other exams quick..and do the same thing u were telling me y day man..its a good plan and i know for sure that its gonna work out so brilliantly that ur actually gonna wonder if i have psychic powers..

    ok ma naughty lil monkey..I reiterate the advice u used to give me.. chins up, walk straight and face the other exams head on ok.. until the next post from u..

     
  • At Monday, 27 November, 2006, Blogger Kanishkaa said…

    Ya even i hope this guy finds the girl of his type

     
  • At Tuesday, 12 December, 2006, Blogger Vipul said…

    hi.
    just read your new post..even i've a similar feeling..to know more..check out my blog. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home