At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Friday, November 17, 2006

I feel traumatised

Come sunday and we face one of the most difficult exams in the whole of Asia.Atleast 20% of the junta must have put in their heart and soul to crack it and a few like me,just hope for some majic to get us thru.I am terrified at the thought of not doing well..am i?? he he..One piece of adicve for all CAT takers..I feel there are better options and better ways to get successful.Ultimately,its what u deserve you get.
Can i take up the job of a philosopher?..Alright,so all my frens gear up and gimme a call before the exam,i need all ur wishes.I am gonna have a great year ahead( my astrologer says so)..A very dynamic and successful year..Am here wid my arms wide open to welcome such a wonderful year..So lets all hope that we take the exam wid full enthu without losing our cool..This post is not written in desperation...I am a lil anxious tho' :(

At the Crossroads

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home