At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am , I exist...

I think, therefore I am. 


A year ago, I was so looking forward to a beautiful summer. A year later, I fret at the thought of summer. Chennai is blazing hot and its only March. Summer officially starts mid April and unofficially it never ends. I am home and that is something to cheer about. The fragrance of incense sticks, aroma of spices, sound of pressure cooker whistle, clatter of dishes, excitement of watching live wrestling, dhobiwaala, maid, driver, sambhar, idli, my bedroom, big screen Television, my car... Missed it all..

A new beginning :)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home