At the Crossroads

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. --Joan Baez When men and women agree,it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different

Monday, March 30, 2009

Confessions of a shopaholic!!

I have to report to work in about 7 hours from now and this by all means leaves me with just about 5 hours of sleep. Though i never see myself affected by 'Monday morning blues' syndrome, the idea of getting to work after a great weekend does make me cringe a little. So here begins yet another week. I always vow to make it to work by 8. Its like one of those year end resolutions or promises that we make to break. The many resolution we make at the beginning of the year, only to realize that however much we stretch ourselves, only sheer grit and determination will help us keep it alive. Some bury it and some let it rot mid-way. But i am determined to make it early to work tomorrow and keep mine alive.

Needless to say, it was a great weekend good enough to keep my spirits high and take the oncoming week head-on. Perhaps the only disappointing thing is my bank balance that shrunk tremendously. I was on a shopping spree and splurged cash like never before. If someone is shopping as heavily during bad times as this, it has to be ME. I am transforming in to a shopaholic and this warrants the need for someone to keep a check on me. Volunteers any?

I am tempted to grab this book beside me and flip through couple of pages before i crash. The news of Lahore attacks , the Great Indian pre-poll drama and tentative revival of global economy are good enough to give me nightmares. Hope reading helps. Adios. Buenos Noches!!!

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, Blogger Bulls & Bears said…

    If time permits, drop in a call and I can convince you that seven hours of leisure time is too much for a hungry and hyperthyroid like you ...

    :- HB

     
  • At Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, Blogger Suyash Kant said…

    ur attitude must be as sweet as is your way of writing..when deserving people start getting spoiled,there is nothing more glamorous to see :)

     
  • At Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, Blogger Suyash Kant said…

    hei,ms crossroads..wanted a help...how to put that visitants count tool in my blog..tried but cant find any such tool :(..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home